Videographer – Photographer – Editor
503 729 5396 | @eliasparise
With a strong eye for composition, color, light, and motion, I apply to every situation an elevated level of dedication and professionalism. I maintain a healthy balance of self-sufficient shooting and editing, paired up with operational experience of commercial production. I am proud to be a seasoned lensman in this beautiful yet chaotic world of digital media that is truly a passion and nothing less.
Work Experience + Skills
8 + years experience in photography both documentary and commercial
5 + years experience in event photography
5 + years experience in video production both documentary and commercial
4 + years experience in video editing both documentary and commercial
3 + years experience in social media and creative digital marketing
Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom
- Freelance Videographer, Photographer, Editor and Photo Assistant | June 2009 - Present
- TILT Restaurant and Bar | February 2015 – Present | Creative Content and Social Media Manager
- Pro Photo Supply | August 2014 – February 2015 | Sales Associate
- Power Riders Wheels by OJ | February 2013 - Present | Team Manager, Team Videographer/Photographer, Social Media Manager
- Dreamland Skate Parks | March 2014 – February 2015 |Videographer/Photographer, Business Administrator, Social Media Contributor, Web Manager
Burnside Skatepark, Portland, Oregon. 1 of 7 official board members with a primary focus on social media, fundraising and planning for the skatepark's near and distant future. | December 2014 - Present
Adidas, Nike, Pendleton Woolen Mills, Dakine, Thrasher Magazine, Lowcard Magazine, Creature Skateboards, Independent Trucks, OJ Wheels, Ricta Wheels, Mob Griptape, Shrunken Head Skateboards, The Lonesome Billies. Metropolitan Family Service.
Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA), Portland, OR.
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Photography